When purchasing from BohemeSG, you automatically accept our return policy bellow. BohemeSG has the right to refuse any return merchandise within reason.
Successful returns are eligible for exchange of the same item, or be issued with an online credit to be used only online and not at any of our offline stores. As BohemeSG run their stores and online shop as separate entities they have policies that at no time allow for returns or exchanges to be crossed between the two.
We understand that purchasing online can be challenging, we provide a measurement description for your reference, to be used as a guide line for measurements. This of course can sometimes vary as our products are all handmade. If you should require any assistance with your decision on styles or order placement please contact our customer service at email@example.com
Please read through our terms and conditions to verify if you are eligible to apply for a return of purchase, before applying. Once the piece of jewellery has been received by customer they have ten days (10 days) to apply for a return adhering to the conditions below:
- Please send a picture of the piece and the invoice/receipt to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- When we accept your return, you will receive instruction details of how to return the products
- Faulty pieces can be returned, for exchange for same item or an online shop credit to be used only online and not in our offline stores
- The online credits can only be used in the one time
- All online credits are valid for 3 months from the date of issue
- No cash refunds are applicable
- Any purchases made from our online shop cannot be returned to any of our offline stores
- It is imperative that no return is to be sent at customer’s own discretion, your request and approval requires authorization before sending
- Please note that only returns that have been authorized by BohemeSG can and will be accepted
- All shipping costs are non-refundable and all costs for return shipment and duties (both directions) are borne by the client (except on faulty items)
- We do not hold responsible for products lost in transit
- There is a ten (10) days policy of returns for faulty items, only for repairs or exchanges allowed within 48 hours (no refunds policy)
- We do not accept any returns requests on sale items. All sales are final, no exceptions.
- We ask that after your piece of jewellery has been received, please allow 5-7 working days for quality control and approval.